Belvedere Island Waterfront Estate
Exclusively listed at $9,995,000
Exceptional Modern Estate with Guesthouse and Boat Dock
The development team at Amalfi West will build this spectacular home for you!
Sale includes land, construction documents, and permit ready approved plans.
This coveted waterfront property on Belvedere Island offers a truly rare opportunity with permit-ready plans for what will be the finest estate built in Belvedere!
Incredible opportunity to purchase this fully entitled, ready to build spectacular Belvedere estate! Years were committed to gain the approval for this modern masterpiece. Offering 250 feet of frontage on the San Francisco Bay, an approved deep water boat dock extending out from your own private cove, this opportunity is unprecedented. This rare offering includes 1.24 acres of private waterfront on the coveted west side of Belvedere Island with panoramic San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge views. Included is a fully approved design with a fully executed set of construction drawings for 12,352 square feet of space which include a 10,374 square foot modern estate, a 1,222 square foot 5 car garage, and a 756 square foot separate guest house. The masterfully designed 2 story modern estate and guest house are located incredibly close to the shore so you can hear and feel the waves... There is a private beach, boat storage facility, and a deep water boat dock with lift. Approvals also include a Bayfront deck and boat storage just above the beach.
The house, a masterful modern design of steel, concrete, stone and glass is designed to have flush and seamless transitions which blur the lines between the inside and the outdoor living spaces. Amalfi designs houses that are natural elements in themselves, with dramatic natural stone finishes, and exotic woods, walls of glass that are practically frameless bring the outdoors in. The unique site is tucked away and incredibly private yet oriented to provide views of of the city of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito from practically every room. Modern living is all about the ease of access to outdoor spaces, not just decks, but also expansive usable yard spaces, multiple outdoor dining and gathering spaces, an infinity edge Baja pool, with an integrated spa and firepit. Included are both upper and lower kitchens with a poolside bar area making for incredible opportunity to entertain your guests. There are 2 master suites in the main house with there own en-suite which include sumptuous spas hewn from flamed stone. The guest house also has its own bedroom, spa and kitchenette. The house is completely private, designed to be completely discreet from the street, with living roofs and huge overhangs to shelter it’s inhabitants.
The moment you pull up to the section of street that will be 135 Belvedere you will know you have arrived at something very unique, located on a widened section of street with ample parking and a huge motor court are very rare indeed on the storied Island of Belvedere. Most homes in Belvedere are very vertical with the yards being separate from the living spaces, and the access requiring long walks down stairs or hill-a-vators this home is designed to integrate the inside with the outside making for easy access and unprecedented living experience. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase what may very well be the most incredible home in the Bay Area. Save millions and hire your own contractor to start construction immediately, or hire the developer to complete this unprecedented estate for you and just bring your toothbrush!
There is an alternative scheme with a smaller main house of 8500 square feet.
- San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge views are featured from this incredible property.
- A private beach, boat storage facility, and a boat dock will offer unparalleled access to San Francisco Bay.
- Included is a fully approved design with a fully executed set of construction drawings for 12,352 square feet of space which include a 10,374 square foot modern estate, a 1,222 square foot garage, and a 756 square foot separate guest house.
- This project offers the opportunity to develop a state-of-the-art, six bedroom modern estate set on 1.24 acres of private waterfront on the coveted west side of Belvedere Island.
- Total of six bedrooms. Five en-suite bedrooms in the main house + detached guest house.
- Upper level great room is 24' x 46' with "floating" wood ceiling 14' - 16' high
- 12' ceilings throughout remainder of the house
- Private 1,500 sq. ft. master suite with private deck
- Large open kitchen family room with outdoor kitchen and private terrace with outdoor fireplace
- Butler's pantry, second kitchen
- Floor to ceiling walls of glass throughout
- Five-car garage + off-street parking
- 2,000 bottle wine room
- Eight person home cinema
- Large private gym - 16'-8" x 20'
- Second master suite features indoor/outdoor spa shower with direct access to grounds
- 1,000 square foot ground level family room
- Green roofs, organic architecture - seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Smart-home Technology
- Integrated building systems - lighting, A/V, heating, A/C, security
- Expansive infinity pool with spa/fire pit
- Pool cabana deck with BBQ area
- Private guest house
- Private boat dock with 12,000 lbs boat lift
- The pier head is 29 x 12 plus an 8' x12' platform lift
- Beach area deck
- 160 square foot boat house
**Images featured on this website are architectural renderings that depict the approved structures described above. These are not pictures of a completed house. These images are produced to be as accurate as possible to give prospective buyers an overview of the project.